$60 recital fee per student per recital class. The recital fee will be posted on January 25 and processed on February 1. The recital fee is non-refundable after February 1.
- Families not participating in the recital must give written notice to [email protected] BEFORE February 1.
- Recital fees and ticket sales go toward covering recital expenses such as costume rental, venue, sound/tech, set up, and additional staff.
- Each studio family with students participating in the recital will receive a unique coupon code for 2 free recital tickets when reserving tickets online. The coupon code is not valid at box office the day of the show and must be redeemed online. (2 tickets per family, not per recital class nor per student)
- Recital tickets will admit patrons to all 3 recital segments (Friday night and 2 slots Saturday).
- Non-recital classes are Tiny Tumbling, Foundations, *Audition Prep, and *Masterclass. *Can audition for One-Act Play in the spring, which is part of the recital and performance weekend.
Tentative Schedule for Recital Week:
- Monday, May 6 – All-Class Dress Rehearsal at Collective Church (not One-Act Play)
- Tuesday, May 7 – All-Class Dress Rehearsal at Collective Church (not One-Act Play)
- Wednesday, May 8 – One-Act Play (#1) Tech Rehearsal at Collective Church
- Thursday, May 9 – One-Act Play (#2) Tech Rehearsal at Collective Church
- Friday, May 10 – One-Act Plays’ performances at Collective Church. Time TBD
- Saturday, May 11 – Entire Studio Dance & Drama Recital at Faith Bible Church, Main Worship Center (broken into 2 separate recital time slots) 5505 Research Forest Drive, The Woodlands.
- Company and Show Choir will perform both Friday, May 10 and Saturday, May 11 (both recital time slots on May 11).