NYT Online Account Registration
(Please print this out for reference.)
If you have already created an NYT Family Account, go to my.theaterarcade.com and log in to your existing account to continue this process or fill in missing items. For new NYT Family Accounts, please follow the below account registration instructions.
STEP 1: Parents – Create Your NYT Family Account
- Parents, click on this link: https://b24-o0oqmu.bitrix24.shop/register/
- You will be sent an email containing a link to confirm your new account as well as a temporary Password. The email will contain your login and password information. Please copy your password before opening the link to register.
- Click the link in the confirmation email. Enter the username (which is your email address) and the password that you copied from the confirmation email to enter the main family account dashboard.
STEP 2: Build Your Parent Profile
- Confirm the parent contact profile by clicking the name of the parent who created the account. ** Only create a parent profile for the parent who will be volunteering**
- Complete Parent Profile: The following fields are required – First name, last name, date of birth, email address, phone number. Click Save.
- Parent Teams: Next, click on the tab that says Teams. NYT requires at least 1 parent to volunteer a minimum of 30 hours. Please choose your top three choices for both Pre-show and Show Week parent teams. Parent teams are mandatory. The audition link can only be sent after 3 teams per section (pre-show / show week) are selected. Click Save.
- Conflicts: Click on the tab that says Conflicts. Add any dates that you are unavailable that conflicts with rehearsal dates. Click Save.
STEP 3: Create Your Child(ren)’s Profile
- Add family members by clicking the “+Family” button and completing a profile for each child.
- Child Profile: The profile will serve as the audition form so please fill out in completion with the most relevant information from the last three years.
- Headshot: Will serve as an avatar only. You will still be required to bring a headshot to auditions. Headshots for the playbill will still be taken separately at auditions.
- Bios: Bios are required and are limited to 300 characters. These are the bios that will appear in the playbill. Audition link cannot be sent if this is left blank.
- T-shirts: Please make sure the t-shirt size is correct for each cast member. Our order list is taken directly from these profiles.
- Click Save.
- Conflicts: Enter all dates that conflict with rehearsals or show dates. Please be aware that conflicts may affect casting. Cast is expected to make all called rehearsals unless excused with prior approval. Click Save.
STEP 4: Register For Events/Production
- After all profiles have been added or updated, click on the “Register for a New Event” button.
- Click on the event title.
- Parents – You must click on the box next to your name under Parent Team registration. If you do not see your name, please add your birthday to your profile.
- Production – Click on the box next to the name of each child you would like to register for the production. Note that events have age requirements. Only eligible family members will show as options for registration.
- If you are finished with your registration, please choose “Add and Go To Cart.” You will be directed to the payment page.
- Verify the items in your cart. Click “Next.”
- Enter your information.
- Any NYT Bucks in your account will automatically be applied to your total.
- Enter your payment information for the balance due.
*To register for more than one production, please choose “Add to Cart” then “Return to List.” Repeat steps 2-5.
STEP 5: Audition Link
- A link to audition sign-ups and a link to join the Facebook group will be sent within 2 business days once all steps for registration have been verified.
If you have any problems with online account set-up, please contact Emily Currid at EmilyCurrid@nationalyouththeater.org.